Friday, March 29, 2013

We Are All Meant To Soar | Rayn From The Sky



Button Down Shirt - I got it from the thrift shop for only 10 pesos...hahaha...thank God I didnt purchased it before when it was in a 50-peso price... Too bad I didnt take a shot of the back part of it but don't worry once I decided to alter it, I'll show you the back part .I'm so amazed with this because it has 4 different prints of it and I'm also surprised that this one is Marithé François Girbaud.



Button Down Shirt - Marithé François Girbaud
Ripped Off Denim Shirts ( DIY ) - Levi's
Topsider - Salvatorre Mann ( Sm Department Store )




3 comments:

  1. I like your shorts, they look nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I"m the one who ripped it...its a long treatment but it turn out well...I'll try to post an tutorial n how to do it...watch out for that, my friends...

      Delete
  2. Great look Rayn!!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!!
    Shannon :-)
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete