Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stars Goes Down.Sun Come Out | Rayn From The Sky

This is my 198th look from Lookbook.Nu...,That's how I'm totally dedicated on taking shots of my lookssince 2011 but actually I've been taking pictures of myself since 2007 before I discovered lookbook.nu. I've been experimenting different kinds of looks, pose and shots and I must say that I completely changed my style.I'm still thinking of throwing some giveaways as part of my 200th look in lookbook.nu ( wow, such a huge thing on me huh?!? hahaha )

BTW, the shot was taken by Grace Gaudicos using my MyPhone a898 Duo and edited using Photoscape.


Button Down Shirt - United Colors Of Benetton
Bag - TechBag ( Sm Department Store )
Pants - Thrifted
Blue Suede Brogues - Milanos Shoes ( SM Department Store )
Leather Bracelet - SM Accessories ( SM Department Store )

style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">
More Free Followers - YouTube Views, Facebook Likes, Google+1, Pinterest Followers More Free Followers - YouTube Views, Facebook Likes, Google+1, Pinterest Followers More Free Followers - YouTube Views, Facebook Likes, Google+1, Pinterest Followers

No comments:

Post a Comment