Thursday, May 29, 2014

Special Movie Screening of Disney's Maleficent By Nuffnang Philippines and Globe Prepaid

I got an email alert from Nuffnang Philippines that they have a special movie screening of Disney's Maleficent courtesy of Globe Prepaid.Im so excited because I'd won to their blogger contest last year for the special movie screening of Thor 2.In order for me to win, I just have to create an entry titled 20 Ways You Can Be Best Friend Ever 
http://raynfromthesky.blogspot.com/2014/05/20-ways-you-can-be-best-friend-ever.html ) . I thought I only have a small chance to make it to the Top 100 slots but fortunately, I made it when I got an email from Nuffnang Philippines.

My real name is Raymond Lustado.Did you find me???


Since the promo is about our BFF so bring my friend, Therese to the movie screening.She's the reason I'm so active on joining the contest and discovering my luck in this kind of contest.But Therese is very much active than me.You can check out her blog for some of her entries that she submitted ( http://thehandmadechic.blogspot.com







We really enjoyed the movie.Actually we thought that the movie will finish at 11:50 since it was started at 9:50 pm but the movie done at 11:30 pm.Therese has a shift at 12:00 midnight.

I'm really expect a giveaway from Globe Prepaid because last year, I got a coffee tumbler but now they level up: they gave me a 4GB Flash Drive.It's so cute because I thought it's a simple key chain but Therese told me it's a flash drive.




Print Social is part of the event. I so love them because you just have to post a picture on Instagram with a hashtag #GlobeGoUnli20 and after the movie, the printed picture is ready to pick it up.





Here's some little spoiler to you guys if you're still undecided to watch this.

1. First Angelina Jolie so incredible as Maleficent
2. Elle Fanning looks so good and sweet as Aurora
3. The 3 Pixie Fairies are so funny and adorable just like 3 Stooges
4. Watch out for her wings...It has its own like so watch out how...
5. The True Love Kiss is not the Prince.I so love the twist.


There are three lessons that I've learn from this movie:

1. Be careful what you wish for because you might get it and the worst, you might cant reverse it. ( This is somehow a spoiler, hehehe )
2. Don't say or make a decision while at your peak of your emotion ( Maleficent was so hurt in the movie, :(   ) 
3. There's always an understandable reason to someone's cruelty, ugly personality and/or acts.

As per soundtrack , I so love that Disney selected Lana Del Rey to sing the OST title Once Upon a Dream.the track is very haunting, timeless and gives you a mysterious vibe.
Again, I really want to thank Globe Prepaid and Nuffnang Philippines for coming up with this movie screening contest.




No comments:

Post a Comment